This Blog is Nominated for the Liebster Award 2018

This blog have been nominated for the Liebster Award 2018 by the Kathryn-Jane Van Prooyen, you can check her blog about beauty, fashion, DIY's, and lifestyle at itskathrynjane. And she's giving a chance for this blog to be one of the nominee's of the Liebster Award 2018. Thanks Kathryn Jane for the awesome chance. 


Liebster Award is award from bloggers to bloggers, help them grow and reach more readers around the world. The word "Liebster" means dearest, sweetest, beloved kindness in German. And what's next? Kathryn gives some questions and it should be answered here, so here's the answer of your questions:
  1. Why did you start blogging? My friends came to me and asked me to write some articles for his blogs. And then he told me that he got money from the blogs. Slowly, time by time I like to write for the blog. I have few blogs; tourism, smartphones, mountain bike, and property. I enjoy write them.
  2. How long have you been blogging? My lecturer introduced me with blogging activity in 2010, so it's been 8 years.
  3. Where in the world do you live? I live in Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
  4. If you could have anything you wanted, what would it be? Simple, happy family forever.
  5. What is your favorite thing to eat?  Anything. I like to eat.
And the next, 10 random facts about me:
  1. I want to learn Suomi - Finnish Language
  2. I love to ride with mountain bike
  3. I love mountain
  4. I'm 29 years old, single (LOL)
  5. I can't swim
  6. I live in small village
  7. I like quiet place
  8. I'm designer
  9. I love my culture
  10. I love my family so much
Here the other blogs that I nominate for the Liebster Award 2018:
  1. What is your hobby?
  2. Do you believe in first love?
  3. What do you think about alien?
  4. What is your favorite smartphone brand?
  5. Do you want to visit Indonesia? Why?
Enjoy the questions and all you have to do next - for the nominees are following the rules to be eligible in the Liebster Awards. To be eligible, you must follow the rules, and here are the rules:
  1. Thanks the person that nominated you.
  2. Answer the 5 questions you received/ got when you were nominated. 
  3. Provide 10 random facts about yourself. 
  4. Name 10 other blogs that you feel deserve the award ( they must have less than 200 followers).
  5. Ask your nominees questions of your own.
  6. Inform your nominees about the award. 
Thanks again for the Kathryn Jane for nominating me, God bless you!
This Blog is Nominated for the Liebster Award 2018 This Blog is Nominated for the Liebster Award 2018 Reviewed by SF Media on January 02, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.